Music plays an important role in your video. It’s a powerful tool to drive emotion and give emphasis to your message. That’s why it is important to choose the right royalty free music for videos. It is a tricky task, so here are 4 important things you need to remember when you are updating your website.
- What do you want your audience to feel when they see your video? Do you want them to feel excited about a new product launch or warm and fuzzy with a customer’s testimonial? All these feelings have specific styles of music that evoke certain emotions. A great way to shop for songs is to split your skin. Play your video without sound on one screen and choose a song on another.
- Song form & video form. Most pop songs have a standard structure, which consists of 4 to 5 parts. When picking a pop song that stylistically and emotionally fit your video, consider transitions. You need to make sure that the sound jives with your video’s narrative structure. When it comes to background music, you can loop sections of the song and repeat things as you see fit.
- Avoid corny digital instruments. If you are looking for organic sounds such from acoustic guitars, piano and indie rock drums, make sure you find the real thing. Although high end, some digital versions of acoustic instruments feel corny and dated.
- Keep background music in the background. Good background music, sometimes, is the music you don’t usually notice. If you are using a voiceover, it should not get in your way.
When choosing royalty free music for videos, keep these tips in mind. Finding the perfect fit for your project will be a lot easier. Every song has different emotional qualities. One may perfectly work with your video, while others may not. Thus, it is important that you choose wisely.
Choosing the right stock media agency for your creative projects can be a challenge. You have to consider a number of factors, including your needs and budget. With Videoblocks free trial, you can explore the potential of the stock agency as your primary video source without commitment. For a week, you can download 20 clips per day – free of charge.
With the Videoblocks free trial, you can have access to the site’s collection and download 140 videos in total for free. You can use them in your creative projects as long as you like, too. They come with a royalty-free license that allows you to use the videos in any project forever. Once the free trial is up, you have the option to sign up for a membership to continue downloading.
Take advantage of this promo and enjoy these benefits as a Videoblocks member:
- 1 year of unlimited downloads. For only $99, you can upgrade your creative projects with unlimited video downloads. That’s right! You can save up to 90% off on the regular price and get access to over 115,000 studio quality HD videos, motion backgrounds and After Effects templates.
- New content added regularly. Get a chance to discover new and fresh content consistently, too. The stock media agency updates its library of HD, 4K, and 4K+ videos twice every month – giving you fresher clips to work on.
- Access to Exclusive Marketplace. Why should you consider getting a membership? Well, aside from the library of 115,000 high quality video clips, you also get to access over 2 million HD and 4K videos from the exclusive marketplace. Furthermore, you can save up to $30 per download on single purchases.
Do you want to get thousands of videos without download limits? Seize the offer now! With the Videoblocks free trial, you can download the videos you want without hidden fees or commitment. If you like the stock site, you can continue you membership by signing up. Then, you can enjoy unlimited downloads in a year.